Links

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday

Once again here I sit in a quiet household, and I wasn't even the first one to lose a battle with that dreaded Sandman last night. Hayley was zonked out way before me, but I'm actually the first one to fully recover.

Thanks to Chad and Laiah as well as my lovely wife Michelle, we nailed that short 4 hour window that we had yesterday with the U-Haul with time to spare. We had to make trips to multiple locations including Chad and Laiah's storage until to place a few items, but we made it with time to spare.

My hallway is cluttered with boxes that she needs to unpack, but that is really not a time sensitive issue as they are here because it is here, just a little inconvenient walking down the hallway. That problem will be eliminated as she slowly organizes and puts things away.

Today's schedule will consist of us doing our Sunday morning grocery shopping, as well as taking Hayley to work this morning, and our normal chores. We've been going since Wednesday getting the room ready and preparing it for her, so we can slow down now.

Have a great day.

No comments: