Links

Monday, March 10, 2014

Goodbye Weekend

All good things must come to an end, and that even includes those fun filled things that we love so much and refer to as weekends. It's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of work so that we can do the things we enjoy doing on the weekends. Goodbye beloved weekend, hello to a new workweek.

It was nice to get out of town for a few hours this weekend, I get cabin fever around this time of the year and just want to get out and about a little bit. The long cold winter has run it's course and I'm ready for Springtime. I did actually hear birds a singing yesterday morning, so it's starting to get a little closer. I'm waiting to find the first bud on a tree, we did see our first Big Iris's breaking out of the ground yesterday, so it;s getting closer.

The week ahead looks as uneventful as ever, it is that boring time of the year for us. Michelle is going to have her hair done on Wednesday after work, so I'll be on my own for dinner. My mentor in ArcGIS is leaving his job in Clarksburg for a job closer to his home in Frostburg, so we're talking about getting together for dinner one night this week. His old room mate is the guy who started and owns Blackbear, so that might be a good place to head.

Have a great day.

No comments: