Links

Friday, March 07, 2014

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

The weather is nice and I believe Michelle and I will be taking a nice road trip tomorrow. We'll be heading to Pittsburgh and the Apple Store to get Hayley's iPhone repaired for her. The one she has has a cracked screen and they are going to replace the screen for us. I am the one who told her she didn't need an otter box, so I guess this is partially my screw up, so now we'll finally get it fixed.

How do you like this weather? It's actually supposed to get close to 60° on Monday, a big change from what we saw last week when we were hit with snowmageddon again. I'm really ready for the spring time.

Don't forget to spring your clocks ahead an hour tomorrow night or you'll be a little late for work.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: