Links

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to reflect upon all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off the internet through the years. One lost moment in time to post up and briefly relive and write a little blog about. Sometimes it's pretty easy finding that special picture or image and sometimes it's not so easy. It is however, always a whole lot of fun. It gives me a chance to reflect back upon my time and share a moment with everyone.

This weeks picture goes back a few years to a Rosiak 4th of July Party. Miss Layla was about a year and a half old in this picture. This was Michelle's second 4th of July party at the Rosiaks with me, and this was one of those lost moments in time with my sweetie and Layla.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: