Links

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have taken, scanned or had developed into digital format on my computer and select just one. One lost moment in time that was forever captured and stored for me to look at as I get older. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task finding that one lost moment and sometimes it's not so easy, it is always however a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes out to my Wassilla Alaska cousin Linda. I woke up yesterday morning and found out some pretty shocking news about this lovely lady. She has recently developed some very serious health issues, one that required a pretty in depth surgery yesterday morning. It was one that I could never imagine and one that didn't go completely as expected from my understanding. She is currently recovering waiting to hear what the next option may be. My Mom tried to call me so that I could call her before she went in for surgery, but it was to no avail and I found out about everything yesterday morning.

Linda is the only one of my Alaskan cousins that I have ever met, when  her and her Mom made a trip to West Virginia some 20 years ago for a visit. I really liked Linda, I think the world of her and yesterday's news hot me a little funny.

I wish Linda a speedy recovery and my thoughts are with her and her family.

Hurry back Cuz, we haven't enough time talking yet.


No comments: