Links

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. Still can't think of any better reason than that to don a tidbits.

* It has been 1,992 fun filled days since I went out on my first date with Michelle. The movie was 10,000 BC and it stunk up the theater, but it was worth the sacrifice to be with the company I was with.

* 1,215 days ago at about 4:00 in the morning, I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle.

* We are in day 752 of Marital bliss.

* I have 344 days to go until my third Wedding Anniversary.

* 126 more days to go until Christmas eve and my final blog of 2013.

* There are but 120 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* 96 days until I celebrate the 29th Anniversary of my 21st Birthday. For you non math people, that means I'll turn 29.

* 12 days away from, just a simple 12 more days and we will be heading to the Caribbean again. I can't wait and this vacation which was planned long ago, is long overdue.

* 4 days away from the start of the Mountaineer Football season.

* This is my 3,354th blog post. Next September I will celebrate my 10th Anniversary as a blogger. If all works out, I'll be in Grand Turk on that day.

* I'm not a peach eater, but I bought a half a bushel at work yesterday. Someone went to Romney and brought a whole mess of them back. I think Michelle plans on freezing them.

* Hayley and Jared will be heading to Burgettestown Thursday evening to see Mumford and Sons.

* Michelle will be heading to Jackie's House this Thursday for a Thirty One Party that she will be throwing.

* We will be on Steelers Trivia this weekend, this will be the second semi-final round and we dominated this round to advance to the finals. I can't tell you if we won or not, you'll just have to tune in to watch us completely lay down our buzzers for the final round (Literally).

* There is a very detailed film documentary of Morgantown called the History of Morgantown. Marc Debiase did the entire project and I finally got a chance to sit down and watch a good bit of it, It was very well done and very informative. Marc and I graduated High School together and he grew up in Westover.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: