Links

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Happy Second Anniversary

There are only a few days in your life that you never forget, ones that will change your life forever one way or the other and these days always seem to liver with you.

Two wonderful years years ago today my life experienced one of those days. A day that changed my life forever and for the positive. For the first time in my life, I was about to enter into the bonds of matrimony with a very special lady.

To my wife Michelle, thank you so much for coming into my life and putting it on the path that I had always wanted it to be on, but never managed to find the time to do it. Thank you for making mew the happiest man in the world. Thank you for the last two wonderful years of being my partner in life and filling my empty life with love, joy and happiness.

I Love You with all my heart, Happy Anniversary.

No comments: