Links

Friday, August 09, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I have my second followup today from my surgery last week. Something tells me that I'm going to have to be wearing glasses as my eye has never fully recovered and I'm probably going to need a prescription set of eye glasses or contact lenses.

We'll be heading to Amy and Ralph's this evening for Kaiden and Kylea's birthday party. Amy decided to follow Val's lead and have both of her kid's birthday party the same day, that's only half the headache on her and allows her to ensure they both have their own time. It's worked well for Val and her kids, hopefully it works well for Amy as well.

Not too much on our agenda other than that this weekend, been to WVU urgent care the past two, seeing if we can avoid that this weekend. LOL

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: