Links

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreadful Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. That and the fact that the sun will come up today gives me no better reason to do a tidbits.

*  It's been 1,978 days since I went out on my first date with Michelle. She spent four hours getting ready and I just hopped in the shower and walked out the door. It was the day my life changed for the better forever.

* 1,201 days ago at about 4:00 in the morning, I proposed marriage to this wonderful woman.

* We are getting ready to celebrate our 738th day of marital bliss.

* 358 days to go until my third wedding anniversary.

*  I have 140 days left of blogging to come up with some content for my goodbye 2013 blog.

*  There are a mere 134 more shopping days left until Christmas. Speaking of Christmas, I think a number of us need to sit down and discuss this year.

* In 110 days I'll turn the big 5-0. I swear it was just yesterday I was a teenager riding my motorcycle around the field and living with my Grandma and driving her crazy.

* 26 days until we set sail on the Atlantic Ocean on our second cruise. I think we're starting to get ideas for next years vacation already. Thinking about flying south and leaving from one of those ports so we can see different places.

* Mountaineer Football is a mere 18 days away. I think you'll slowly start to notice students trickle back into town this week and it will be a full on assault on Morgantown this weekend with the dorms opening up on Friday.

*  Talking to Gary yesterday, he landed some really nice contracts for Hall's Construction. It sounds like he is getting ready to make this thing grow.

* Kids start school in Monongalia County the day after tomorrow, this will be for the local kids with WVU starting Monday.

* Chad is going to be going to Fairmont State this Semester, I know Michelle is one very proud Momma.

* Jared is also going to be attending Pierpont College this semester.

* This is my 3,335th Blog

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: