Links

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Hump Day Good News

Anyone know what day it is? Hey you, reader over there behind the computer what day is it? Yes it is Wednesday and a HUMP DAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

Yeah, I still love that commercial. Anyways I got some really good news yesterday, I had heard the rumor for a few months but now it has been confirmed that one of my favorite restaurants Primanti Brothers  would now officially be opening a Morgantown location.

The announcement  cane yesterday, but Michelle with some privileged information knew it was going to be in the Suncrest Towne Center for some time. I had heard a rumor, but also heard they were looking for a location and I had heard over by the new Triple S shop, but that is not the location.

Something tells me Michelle and I will eat there at least once.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: