Links

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

*  That dreaded Monday is once again behind us, and now we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. Still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* 1,971 magical days ago I went out on my first date with someone who would change my life forever.

* 1,194 days ago I got down on one knee and said let's make this permanent.

* 731 days ago (we had a leap year) and exactly two years ago today, in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became Husband and Wife.

* We are 365 days away from our 3rd wedding anniversary.

* There are only 147 more days left until my goodbye 2013 blog. Stay tuned.

*  There are 141 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* 117 days away from turning the big 5-0.

*  33 days away and dwindling until we set sail once again on our cruise to the Caribbean. This is the same cruise we took last year.

*  25 Days away from the Start of Mountaineer Football.

* Chad and Laiah officially moved out last week, he'll be starting Fairmont State here in a few weeks.

* Hayley and Jared appear to be all settled in for the time being.

* Hi Ho Hi Ho

No comments: