Links

Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday A call for Help

Well all good things must come to an end even if you don't want them to. It's time to stop all that partying and enjoyment and get our butts back to the office and do what it is we do for a living.

This coming weekend I may need a hand from some people. My Mom, and Gerald are going to be moving in the next month and want to get an early start before moving day. So they are going to pack up some books and stuff and get them ready for storage. Nick has helped them acquire a storage unit and he and I and anyone else who is willing to assist will be moving some of their belongings to the storage shed. Nick and I would appreciate any help we could get.

On September 15th, which is a Sunday they will be making their move. I will be literally returning from the Caribbean (booked it in February) and will be unavailable on that day, so I am going to put a call out for any healthy young males to assist them with the move. They will be moving to just off Scott Avenue up close to where I used to live and will need as much assistance as they can get.

Hope everyone has a great day, be careful because today is the first day of classes fro WVU, so really pay attention when  traveling around town. Avoid going anywhere near any car with New Jersey license plates.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: