Links

Thursday, August 01, 2013

Followup Visit and Moving Day

Well my surgery went well yesterday, I have a followup visit with Dr. Kenneth Mitchell (HIGHLY recommended if you can get him) at the WVU Eye Institute. He did my first surgery three years ago and wouldn't want to have had anyone else do this procedure.

I go in today to get this protective patch removed from my eye and to see what followup instructions that he has for me. I'll meet with him once again next week and he's going to scrape the other eye at that time I believe. Minimally invasive procedure, just clears up the buildup on the other lens.

After that, we're going to UHAUL and getting one for Chad and Laiah as they are moving to their new place in Fairmont today. I'll try to assist as much as possible, but I'm not allowed to lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk yet.

We're losing two, but we gained Hayley and Jared Tuesday night as she cleared out of her apartment and will be moving into Chad's bedroom. They are looking to find a place of their own, so they aren't even unpacking the boxes. They are liking Brunswick Apartments up where I used to live. I loved the place and highly recommend it.

Have a good one.

No comments: