Links

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household as the only person who has recovered from a losing battle with the sandman last night. I'm up watching the benchwarmers and surfing around on the net.

The Pittsburgh Steelers play tonight in their first preseason game of the year. After the game and after the news stayed tuned to watch the Pudgy Polamalus take on the competition in their first round game of the KDKA Trivia Challenge. I have some insider information that tells me the Polamalus actually do pretty well tonight despite no one studying. So set your clocks to wake up or set your DVR's to record it.

I see that there are people just waiting with anticipation to see these three start to defend their 2008 title, I know Kynlea is waiting and after that smash cake last night she's probably still pumped up on a sugar rush.

Not too much on our agenda today, It seems like we have been running or doing something every weekend for months and I think we are just going to stay around the house and relax a little bit. I'm going to attempt to avoid having to go to WVU Urgent Care for the third consecutive weekend in a row.

I did go to follow up visit with Dr Mitchell yesterday. They eye still has a milky substance blacking some of my vision and needs a little more time to recover. He's confident that he'll have me back to 20/20 once all of the healing from the surgery has taken place. I'll see him again in  a couple of weeks.

Have a great day.

No comments: