Links

Thursday, June 06, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursaday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have stored on my computer and write a little blog about. Lost moments in time that were captured for a brief moment and stored for ever on one of my external hard drives. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes back a number of years to when I used to work for Vargis/Infotech in Frostburg. This picture was taken at our Company Christmas Dinner when I was awarded the 2005 Employee of the Year. I got my hotel paid for and a nice little cash bonus to go with the award. This is me and Mike Dooley, the Manager of the Frostburg Facility when he presented me with the award.

I rarely if ever stayed in Frostburg, but I did stay up there on that night at the Hotel Gunter, a place where all of our H-1 employees from India were staying as they were here assisting us with all of the compilation. Only bad thing was this was a Sunday night and we all had to work the next day. Fortunately for me that day I only had to drive half a mile instead of 60.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: