Links

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hump Day



Well that's two days down, now if you just look up over that noon time hump, just on the other side of a photo flashback, you can start to see the dawn of another fun filled weekend.

I decided to change up the blog a little bit, I saw this commercial last Wednesday morning and absolutely loved it. I thought it was one of my favorite Geico commercials and they have done a number of them that I have liked, this is just the first one I decided to use in a blog.

Well my Monday meeting at WVU was cancelled because of licensing issues, but it has been rescheduled for this afternoon so I'll be on campus this afternoon. It'll be nice to actually get out and away from the office for a few hours, I think you need that occasionally. Staring at the same four walls and no window kind of gets boring after a while and it's good to get out.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: