Links

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Once again here I sit in a quiet household, I'm the first and only one so far to recover from a losing battle with the sandman last night. I'm up early collecting my thoughts and watching American Reunion on the Boob Tube behind me.

I thought Michelle was going home for the baby shower today, but she corrected me and informed me that it's here in Morgantown at the Church up on the Mileground. I guess everyone from up there will be traveling down here for the shower.

In spent part of the day yesterday over at Sherri's trying to pull the pictures off of the hard drive of her laptop  before it was being sent in for repairs. I used Pen Drive Linux which allows me to access anything on the computer as long as it it working. In this case, her computer can't read RAID-0 so there was no way that I could see the file structure or anything else on that drive.

Rumor has it Dunkin Donuts has opened up in Morgantown. I've heard that the lines are ridiculous and it's a wait to get your donuts. I'll wait till all the excitement has passed or I'll go to Rays.

Have a great day.

No comments: