Links

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Hump Day

Well we have got two days in this week, now if you peek your nose over that noon time hump, just on the other side of a photo flashback, you can start to see the dawn of another weekend off in the not to distant future.

Yesterday I did a short blog and today because of my little brother Gary's birthday you are treated to two blogs instead of one. Call it a ROGO (Read One Get One) day for a blog.

Finally got the TV set up last night, all but the mounting that we'll do this weekend, I have it customized to how I want it and have all of my online accounts logged into so all you have to do is select a button or two and select what you want to watch. I did have to take the digital box back to Comcast as the one that I had wasn't working. So I switched them out and got this one working so we can watch the cable channels in the bedroom. I bought it primarily for Netflix and Amazon video.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: