Links

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out to look back through all of the pictures that I have stored on my computer and try to find just one lost moment in time that was captured to write a blog about and relive a little. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task, sometimes it's not so easy, but it is always a whole lot of fun.

For this weeks pic, lets turn the clock back about 36 years and take a good look at this handsome young man. A man who actually had a full head of hair on top of his head and decided to wear a stylish shirt on picture day.

Yes that is me in the picture, from a time when Elvis was still alive, Threes Company was just appearing on television and Morgantown was a lot smaller back then.

This is my seventh grade school pic, it was a time when I had my whole life in front of me. Both of my grandparents who raised me were both still alive, and Drummond Chapel Church was the place to play pickup basketball.

Life was definitely a whole lot simpler for me and everyone else back then. I think the one thing I liked to do more than anything was go to Suburban lanes and play Pinball.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: