Links

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are looking at a Tuesday, still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* 1,782 days ago my life changed forever as I took Michelle out for dinner and a movie.

* It's was 1,005 days ago that I proposed marriage.

* 542 days ago at the Marilla center in front of our closest friends and family, we tied the bonds of matrimony.

* There are only 330 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* 144 more days until the Kenny Chesney Concert.

* 51 long days until string.

* I have sent a bribery package to Phil in Puxatawney, we're either going to be partying on Saturday or be eating groundhog burgers.

* I have switched up my workout at work. I had been doing nothing but building pure power and bulk over the last year and a half. It's time to move to the next step of full body and life extending type of workouts. I will not be coming out of retirement to play football this season. Torn Labrum kind of put a damper on that idea.

* The Mountaineers hosted #1 ranked Kansas Jayhawks last night in Morgantown, as of the time of me writing this, the game had not been played yet. I would not be surprised if we get not only beaten, but embarrassed. This years team just lacks the "it" factor.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: