Links

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Something tells me we are going to be out of the house early today, Michelle is already up and wide awake. She started her coffee and seems like she is ready to start the day. I guess she kicked the sandman's butt early today.

Well our Christmas Tree is officially no more. We worked around the house all day yesterday and get it and all of the Christmas decorations broken down, organized and put away till it's time to bring  a new tree in next fall.

Not sure what is on our agenda for the day other than some grocery shopping, but I know I'll be at NETL one day next week. I'll be at work Monday and at WVU for some Python Geoprocessing  training that my company has paid for. WVU will not be in session next week, so traffic shouldn't be too bad.

Have a great Sunday.

No comments: