Links

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Tuesdays Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again in our rear view mirror and we are staring straight down the barrel of another Tuesday, I for the life of me still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It has been 1,761 wonderful days sine I took my wife out on our first date. It's also the date of our first kiss.

* 984 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage in our back yard.

* We have enjoyed 521 days of marital bliss since we all partied down and had a wonderful feast at the Marilla center.

* There are 351 Shopping days left until Christmas. It's never too early to get a good start.

* We are 165 days away from the Kenny Chesney concert in Pittsburgh this summer. First time I have ever purchased tickets eight months before the Concert.

* There are only 72 days left of winter. Yes I am counting down and we are being teased later this week as the temps are supposed to be in the 60's. I think I can handle that.

* I'm down at WVU for the next three days for some Python Scripting Training.

* I talked to my Brother In law Nick last night, he's still wanting to get his blog going and is looking for a little advice. I told him it is much simpler than it was when we first started writing web pages 20 + years ago. We talked about him being the first in the family to actually publish a website.

* It's going to be a series of crock pot meals the rest of the week, I'll be getting home late and we've arranged to do crock pot meals the rest of the week. That way everything is done by the time we get home.

* I finally got my e1098 form, it was all I needed to get an accurate assessment of how much we were going to get back on our taxes this year. Now I just need the latest government update and our W-2's and we'll be ready to file.

* Off to WVU

No comments: