Links

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hump Day

If you look over that noon time hump we will be facing today, over on the other side of a photo flashback, you'll see the dawn of yet another weekend off in the distance.

I did get a call yesterday about a job in Houston Texas for as GIS Analyst. $110,000 a year, but it was more for a developer / programmer. I'm more of a Pseudo Code kind of guy rather than a developer. I did take a Python course last week, but a few days in a classroom does not make a very good programmer, especially when it comes to geospatial stuff. It was nice to know that someone contacted me about a job that paid that much, but I don't know if I would pull up stakes to take that much of a risk in an area I've never been to. Like I said, it's nice to daydream and to have been considered.

I have to be honest, I am having a little bit of a brainfart today, and I am really struggling for contact other than what I have already written. When this happens, time for a funny youtube video to close it out.

No comments: