Links

Friday, January 25, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I have to go the hospital this morning for a little bit of testing. Some of my blood work are showing signs of a problem and we are going to do an ultra sound this morning to get a good look. I was talking to my Doctor about it and he seems to believe that it could be one of my prescription drugs that I am taking that could very well be causing, it. I have been on Actos for a couple of years now and that could possibly be the culprit.

I see where they are calling for 6"-8" of snow starting this afternoon for the area. As if the cold temperatures from this week were not bad enough, now we're going to get the snow on top of it all. Yuck.

I wonder if I send Phil some booze and chocolates if he'll kind of not see his shadow. Hmmmm

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: