* Well Monday is once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.
* 1,768 days ago I was fortunate enough to go on my first date with a very special lady. The movie was horrible, the rest was history.
* 991 days ago I got down on one knee and asked that special lady to be my wife.
* 528 magical days ago that special lady became my wife.
* There are 344 more shopping days left until Christmas 2013. Time to get started?
* In 158 days I'm taking my special lady to go see Kenny Chesney in Pittsburgh.
* There are only 65 more days until spring, I know this weekend was a little bit of a teaser, but I'm ready for spring already.
* I have a Doctors appointment scheduled for this morning, it's my routine six month checkup with my regular doctor.
* Speaking of, I probably need to schedule my annual diabetic eye exam sometime pretty soon. I had a cataract removed from my right eye a couple of years ago, and I think my left eye is starting to get a little worse. Not as bad as a couple years ago however, so I want to stay on top of it.
* Anyone notice all the traffic around town? The students are back, only 16 more weeks until they are gone for the summer.
* Hi ho hi ho