Links

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday





Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out to look through all of my pictures that I have on my computer. I like to look through and find one lost moment in time to put up and reflect upon. Sometimes it's pretty easy, and some times it's not that easy of a task, it is however always a lot of fun.

Let's have some fun and turn the clock back over 30 years. To a time when I think I was a sophomore in High School and one of the few times that I actually spent the night at my Mom's and visiting my Sister Terri. It was a time when I was not so folically impaired and actually had a good deal of hair on top of my head.

It was also a time where my waistline was much smaller and I was much thinner than I am in my current state.

If memory serves me correct, this was 1980. I know this because I also know this was a Monday night. The Oakland Raiders played this night, and it was when Jim Plunkett was their Quarterback. It was a year that they won the Super Bowl and that killed me, because this was the first time that the super Steelers of the 70's were insignificant after a nice six year run that brought to Pittsburgh Four Super Bowl Trophies.

A time long ago.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: