Links

Friday, January 18, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and a four day holiday weekend for yours truly.

I would also like to take this opportunity to with one Layla Marie a very Happy 5th Birthday. It seems like just yesterday that she blessed the world with her presence, but it has been five wonderful and fun filled years for Layla Marie.

I'm off today as well as Monday for Martin Luther King Day, so for me it's going to be a nice four day weekend. I'll be going in this morning to do some blood work for my Doctor.

Have a great day, In plan on it.

No comments: