Links

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Morning Thoughts

I have always been an early morning person, I have always loved going to bed early and getting up early for some reason. I don't know if it was conditioned into me by my grandparents or that I just prefer the early morning hours. I've just always seemed to be an early riser for some reason.

Not too much to report today, we did get our filters yesterday and after listening and watching guys I worked with last week running up to the shoe store to buy multiple, and I mean like six pairs each, to run to the shoe show at the mall and buy these Merrell Barefoot Shoes that they were liquidating. I stopped in and bought a couple pairs and Michelle grabbed a pair. Normally $100.00 shoes were on sale for $20.00 to get rid of the stock. They were too good of a deal to pass up on and they feel great. I was amazed at how light these shoes are and they are shaped with the foots natural contour.

Earlier in the day we made our trip to Lowes to get some filters for the humidifier and Michelle picked up some Coffee for her Keurig at work that she has.

We did watch a nice snowfall yesterday, which did cover the ground and made it very pretty, but I'm not one who likes snow and I'm ready for it to all be gone ASAP. Give me the warmer weather and the smell of fresh cut grass and a nice spring breeze and I'll be happy.

Have a great day.

No comments: