Links

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday

I think I have always loved early Sunday Mornings, it always seems to be the most quietest and peaceful time of the week. I've loved Sunday mornings for years, I used to work 60-70 hours a week and Sundays was my day off to get things done around the house. I guess that has carried on some years later to today.

With that peaceful thought being said, What in the world has happened to the WVU football team. We've lost the last four games with Oklahoma on the horizon and this defense has let up more points this year so far, with three games to play mind you, than any Mountaineer Football team ever fielded.

Oliver Luck may have made a huge mistake by going and getting a young Offensive Coordinator with no Head Coaching experience and then turns around earlier this year and gives him a bigger contract. Coach Holgorson in turns turns around after the rest of the previous staff leaves and hires his drinking buddies.

Oliver Luck has started whoring out this program to the almighty dollar since he's been here. From the surprise $20.00 to park at the Coliseum on game days, to destroying the Big East and putting us in a conference that we have no natural rivals, to killing the Pitt Series, to alcohol sales at the Stadium to doing about anything he can to whore this once Proud University out.

I blame Oliver Luck and Oliver Luck only on this mess. This alumnus is not happy with what has happened to my Alma Mater.

I never thought I would ever say this, but bring back Rick Rodriguez.

No comments: