Links

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well once again Monday is now in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,698 days since Michelle and I went out on our first date, I set a new record every day for my longest relationship. =)

* 921 days ago we became engaged.

* This is our 458th day of wedded bliss, 458 magical days since we were forever joined in the bounds of matrimony.

* There are 49 more shopping days left until Christmas. That's seven weeks until Ho ho comes.

* It's elect day here in the US. Today is the day we either grant President Barrack Obama another four years as President or select a new one. I'm voting for another four years, I really like President Obama and I don't hide that fact.

* It was 50 years ago yesterday that my Mom and my Dad were married. They both divorced and remarried, Mom a couple of times, but it was 50 years ago yesterday that they were married. I'm getting old.

* I spoke with my niece Amy briefly yesterday morning, they are still without power. There are four polls back where they live that are a problem, two are down completely and two are hanging over the road. She seems to think she'll have power by today, but the electric company told her Thursday. The power to the Kingwood Pike has been restored.

* Go vote

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: