Links

Monday, November 12, 2012

Veterans Day

Yesterday was actually November 11, but today as a nation we officially celebrate Veterans Day as the Federal Holiday. If you have not already thanked a veteran or anyone who serves in the Military, take this time out today to just say thank you for all you have done or all that you are doing by ensuring our Nation remains Independent and self Governing.

I'm fortunate, I'm a Federal Contractor and I get all Federal Holidays so I'm off of work today thanks to these brave young men and women. Whether our opinions are different or similar, it has been their sacrifice that has allowed us to have those differences.

From my Grandfather to served in WWI, to my father who served to my Nephew who is currently serving and is an Iraqi War Veteran I would like to thank them for their service.

No comments: