Links

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Michelle's 25th Class Reunion

Michelle and I will be traveling to and staying in Pittsburgh tonight for her 25th High School Reunion. Just like me who made it to my first one earlier this year, this will also be her first reunion that she will be attending.

We're probably going to be heading up earlier this afternoon or later this morning and check into our hotel before we head over to where the reunion is this evening.

She went out yesterday during the game to get a new outfit for this and get her toes and eyebrows done. I have to say I really like the outfit she purchased, I'll try to get a few pictures today and see if I can share them.

We did manage to get our Christmas tree yesterday. We went to Southern States and picked out a nice one. We brought it back home, trimmed it up and put it in the tree holder so it can sit for a little while to let all the branches settle. We'll probably decorate it tomorrow afternoon after we get back.

Have a great day.

No comments: