Links

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Hump Day

That's two days down, now if you just look over the noon time horizon, off in the distance and on the other side of a flashback, you'll see the dawn of another weekend. Today it's up and over that hump.

I really can't speak about the Presidential election, as of the time of me writing this all of the polls are still open and no on has won any state. However if you don;t know who has won yet, you can always go HERE and get the results from yesterday.

I did however go and do my civic duty early yesterday morning and Michelle did so after work. Polls were crowded early on when I went. Michelle said they were just as crowded when she went in the afternoon, so I'm going to guess that there was a very good voter turnout overall just based on that quick personal assessment. We'll have to see if I was right when this posts, you should know the answer.

The WVU Men's basketball team played an exhibition game last night against Glenville State. Just like the election, I can't talk about what hasn't happened yet at the time of me writing this.

Lifting and cardio day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: