Links

Monday, November 19, 2012

Off All Week

I'll be on vacation all this week, minus a couple of hours or if I am needed to do anything at work. The task numbers are not in place yet, and we can'y bill to anything until they are in place, so I'll have a nice relaxing week this week barring anything unexpected.

I went yesterday morning and got new tires put on the Taurus, I had a flat tire Friday when I got off of work and couldn't get it repaired so I had a couple of new tires put on the front of the car. I went to Wal-Mart yesterday morning and they had me in and out pretty quickly.

Something tells me this will be a relaxing week for me. We're doing Thanksgiving Dinner at the Cassville Firehall like we do with Michelle's family every year. Jim and Chris go all out with it and make it a very special day for everyone.

Have a great day.

No comments: