Links

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my digital pictures that I have on my computer. I like to find one lost moment in time and reflect upon it. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that picture, sometimes it's not. It is however always a lot of fun.

 This weeks pic goes way back, way back to right after my Niece Any was born. Mom and her then Husband Don had made the trip up from Georgia for a visit. They had stopped at Terri's and all decided to come and pay me a visit when I lived at Barrington North.

I had not yet seen Amy at this time, and this was probably the first time I had ever held or even seen her.

The exact time when this happened slips me, but it had to be sometime around mid March of I believe 1986. I still had a full head of hair and was much thinner back on those days.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: