Links

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is now behind us, even though I am on vacation I still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,712 days since Michelle and I went out on our first date. It's going on five years this spring and I have been a very lucky man since then. My life was changed for the good forever.

* It's been 935 days since I proposed marriage and asked the love of my life to spend the rest of our lives together.

* 472 Days ago in front of our closest friends and family we exchanged our vows and chowed down at the Marilla Center.

* There are 35 more shopping days left until Christmas. Black Friday starts this Friday and we enter the time that I call the Official Christmas Shopping season, although we have a start.

* I'm off again today with the exception of an hour long meeting this afternoon, this will be the second of my two meetings this week and I should be off the rest of the week.

* The twinkies may have been saved, a judge has requested that Hostess and the Union enter to a mediator to settle their dispute. Hostess may still end up selling it off, but I think the snack cakes and their product line is too valuable to just let die.

* Yesterday was the first day of rifle hunting season in West Virginia. I know my boss was helping someone he knows clean one up, but that's the only person I've heard of getting one yesterday. I'm sure I know a number of others who have, just haven't paid attention.

* I do have to say with the students being out of town this week, traffic was not that bad or hard to navigate through.

* Have a great day.

No comments: