Links

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all my pictures that I have on my computer. It's a time to reflect upon days gone by that were magically captured moments in time that I can always cherish and share with others. It's one of my favorite blogs of the week to write because it lets me take a little time out and look at my pictures. Sometimes finding that one special picture is pretty easy, sometimes it's not so easy, it's always a lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes back to the very first Thanksgiving that Michelle and I spent together. That year and every year since we gather together with her side of the family at the Cassville Firehall and have a very large Thanksgiving Dinner.

As I even recall, I was driving my Rodeo back then and my wind shield wipers broke as we were leaving the Firehall. That coupled with the fact that it started to snow as we were leaving did not help matters.

That was our first, one that will always be memorable.

No comments: