* Well Monday is once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I for the life of me can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.
* 1,614 days ago was when me and my sweetie went on our first date. The movie stunk, but it was a great date.
* 837 days ago I played the romantic and got down on one knee and proposed marriage to my best friend.
* 374 days ago we partied down at the Marilla Center and exchanged our vows.
* There are still 133 more shopping days left until Christmas.
* There are only 26 more days remaining until we set sail for our tropical vacation.
* The Olympics are now over with. The United States won the overall medal count and had more Gold's and Silver's than any other country. U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A
* We are dog sitting my Mother In Law's dogs this week as they are on vacation in Myrtle Beach.
* Chad takes over as manager and Streets Pet Store in Westover changes owners this Thursday. I think they want to concentrate on reptiles and fish. There are a number of saltwater tanks already set up over there.
* My 30th High School Reunion is this weekend. Michelle and I will be attending.
* Cardio day so
* Hi ho hi ho