Links

Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to Work Monday


All good things must come to an end and that includes weekends. It's time to take our noses and stick them back on the grindstone so we can continue to do the things that we like to do.

One thing I do like about today, this will be my last Monday until the 24th of September. Next weekend is a holiday weekend and the following two Mondays I will be on vacation. I'll return to work the 25th, I'm just taking an extra day of vacation after my cruise to get our chores such as shopping, and laundry done before we both return to work.

Yesterday was a relaxing day, we dropped off some habanero powder to Steph that we picked up from Amish Country. Then we returned some containers that Jean had delivered some food for us last week while Michelle was recovering from her surgery.

I watched some television as Michelle took a much needed nap to rest from the day before. So much running around after her surgery has kind of took a little bit of a toll on her. She rested up for today so she can hit the workweek strong.

Lifting and cardio day for me, although I think I re-aggravated my shoulder Friday.

Hi ho hi o

No comments: