Links

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to Work

I know it's the middle of the week, but I've been off the last two days due to Michelle's surgery and recovering from it. I was under Doctor's advice to not leave her alone for 24 hours and since Chad has the pet store now I stretched it into a four day weekend.

Today however, it's back to the grindstone for a few days. It is going to make for a nice short week, but we're traveling Saturday so that will be a long day.

We stopped over at Scales and tails yesterday, just to give Michelle a chance to get and around a little bit. I wanted to get her up and out of the house, she is supposed to return to work today if she feels up to it. We also stopped down at P and P Auctions Warehouse for a little while to see my Brother in Law Jim.

On a side note if you are looking for a cheap tank, Chad has these on sale for $5.00 each while they last, They are some of the old tanks from the store. There is nothing wrong with the tanks, they are just trying to clear out the store while they remodel.

Back to lifting today so

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: