Links

Friday, August 03, 2012

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

First and foremost congratulations to my old boss at IMCWV and fellow NETL contractor Chad and his wife Ashley. They were blessed with their third child yesterday afternoon.

If you are looking for a little cheap, and as in cheap I mean free family entertainment BOPARC is having the family funfest at Hazel Ruby McQuain Park. Tonight's free movie will be Footloose. This is not the original movie that was made back in the early 1980's, but the remake of that movie that was done last year. Come out early for the family fun bounce house at 7:00 and the movie starts around 9:00.

I have been a little tired this week for some reason, I really have not been myself. Hopefully I can feel better today, I've just been feeling blah.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: