Links

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is done for most of you, it's still a Tuesday and I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* Michelle's surgery went well, we got her home last night and fed her some soup and chicken. That day is now behind us and today will be a recovery day. I'll be off today as well taking care of her.

* It's been 1,621 magical days since Michelle and I went on our first date.

* It's been 844 days since I proposed.

* 381 days of wedded bliss.

* 126 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* We set sail in 19 more days. It's getting closer and closer!!!!!!

* This weekend it is probably going to be another weekend of travel to Amish Country. This will be our last weekend we have anything scheduled until we set sail on our cruise. The following weekend is a Holiday weekend and the start of football season, we're staying put.

* A thank you to everyone who checked on Michelle yesterday, a special thanks to Ang for showing my lost butt how to get back to the recovery room after I got lost and was wandering around.

* I'm participating in a couple of for fun fantasy football leagues again this year. Michelle's family does a couple of leagues.

* Have a great day.

No comments: