Links

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Cleveland Bound

Road trip!!! We are heading out of town this morning and will be staying overnight in Cleveland this evening as we attend Michelle's cousins wedding this evening.

We'll be heading out this morning around 9:00 is and stopping by where her Mom lives, who is in Myrtle Beach, to drop off a Pampered Chef order to some people who ordered from us.

Ont thing I do plan on doing today or tomorrow is I will make my first ever in person trip to White Castle to get some of those hot off the grill hamburgers that everyone loves. I've only ever had the ones that are frozen, now I am looking forward to actually going to a White Castle and chowing down. I've heard about them for years, I've also heard a lot of mixed reviews from people. Some love them, some hate them. I like the frozen ones, but I hear they are better of the grill. We shall see.

The wedding and the reception will be at the historical Nicholson House in Lakewood this evening at 7:00 with the reception immediately following at the same location.

Have fun today, we intend to.

No comments: