Links

Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday

Well my weekend of travel and White Castle Hamburgers is now over with, now it's time for me to head back into the office for yet another week of putting my nose to the grindstone.

I have to say we had a great weekend, we had a great time visiting Cleveland and spending a little bit of time at Lake Erie. I would like to return some time soona dn visit a couple of attractions. One would be the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

and the other would be to visit the house from the movie A Christmas Story which is only a few blocks away. Not in the immediate plans, but something we would like to do in the next year.

Today is both a lifting and a cardio day for me. I took Friday off from lifting to give my shoulder a little bit of a rest, but I was playing around a little bit in the gym in Cleveland. I have some deadlines coming up soon for production of another Atlas, so I'm about to get busy again. I like it better like that, the days tend to go much quicker and it gives a whole lot more content into my monthly reports..lol

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: