Links

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my older pictures and find on to write a blog about. Moments in time that I have captured with a camera and re-living through my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not so easy but it is always a lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes way back to another millenium, much less another Century or decade. This goes all of the way back to August of 1999 and the time I spent with my Sister Terri, Nick, Randy, Val and Amy at Ocean City Maryland. It was the weekend before In started college, we had all went down to Ocean City for a few days to soak in the sun and atmosphere.

This is a picture I got of Val, Amy and randy down on the beach. Actually I think this is a picture taken by the beach photographer that Terri bought, I just have a digital copy of it.

It was a memorable weekend, one that actually saw me even get my ear pierced..LOL

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: