* Well Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.
* It's been 1,628 magical days since Michelle and I went out on our first date.
* 851 days since we became engaged.
* We've been married for 388 days now, and still going strong.
* There are only 120 shopping days left until Christmas.
* We set sail in 12 more days, I am ready for a vacation too.
* I need to start writing some predated blogs some time soon, I'll have them post while we are out in the Atlantic and update people are where we are and what we will be doing at that time. I'll have no internet connection out there, or at least not one I'm willing to pay that much for.
* The pet store is still going strong, Scales & Tails Reptile and Fish Store has a facebook page now.
* Can you believe are about ready to kick of the college football season? West Virginia closes out their seven game series with Marshall this Saturday.
* We're not planning on doing any traveling this coming weekend. It might be a football weekend where we watch some football.
* Watched the movie Hunger Games on Sunday, two thumbs up. It's a trilogy and this was the first of the three movies to be released.
* Cardio day
* Hi ho hi ho