Links

Monday, August 06, 2012

First Anniversary

It was one magical year ago today that my life changed forever. It was a day that I'm sure many people in my family had wondered if they would ever see, a day that I some times even wondered if I would ever see.

One year ago today I married my best friend, my lover and my soul mate. The person who has helped me bring my life into perspective and made me realize that I had just wandered around like an empty soul for the first 47 years of my life.

It was one year ago today that our lives were forever joined as husband and wife. A day when I finally felt complete for the first time in my entire life. I have my wife to thank for allowing me to experience this feeling that had evaded me for my entire life.

It's been one magical year. We have had our ups and downs just like every married couple, mostly ups with a rare down. She is the love of my life, the one who I chose to spend the rest of my life with.

To my beautiful wife and best friend Michelle, thank you for saving me. It was you that rescued me from a life of loneliness and unfulfillment. We came a long with in the time we dated and we have come a longer way in the past year. I only look towards the future with anticipation as to the tomorrow we are building while cherishing the yesterdays we made. I love you with all of my heart.

Happy First Anniversary.

No comments: