Links

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and reflect upon all of my pictures that I have stored on my computer. Little moments in time that I have captured through the years that I can write a blog about and reflect upon. Sometimes it's easy to find that pic and sometimes it's not so easy. It is never dull or boring ans always a lot of fun to reflect.

This weeks picture goes back to 2005 and Halloween at Jean's place. This is a picture of Rich, I had the opportunity to post a few pictures of him wearing his bonnet, but I chose one from later in the evening.

It's a picture of him holding Bunky, it's a picture taken after everyone had already left for the evening and I caught this very nice picture of Rich and Bunk.

If anyone remembers, this is also the year that we had gotten a foot of snow three weeks earlier while the leaves were still on the trees. If anyone remembers, this caused a lot of power outages around the area.

No comments: