* Monday completed and in our rearview, that means that it is Tuesday and time for tidbits. I hope all hunters made it home safe and bagged their trophies.* It has been 20,820 days since I was born, I'm thankful for each and every one of them.
* It has been 6,036 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. A midlife choice that I would do again.
* 4,637 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, the Pizza Hut we went to is not closed.
* 3,861 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. Best decision I have ever made.
* It was 3,398 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife and then feasted with all of our guests.
* I have now lived 1,024 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong.
* I have 4,081 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 645 days away. Beat some Panther Butt.
* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 372 more days.No birthday this year due to COVID, so in college football terms I'm redshirting this year.
* There are 255 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. It was postponed this March to July and now they are pushing the tour until next year. It'll be mine and Michelle's 10th wedding anniversary.
* There are 255 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth Wedding Anniversary together. =)
* There are only 116 days until the start Spring 2021!!!!! Kiwi can't wait.
* 70 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. I haven't seen my friend for a couple of weeks, I wonder if he moved.
* 37 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, this should be an interesting one. I should start formatting that soon. With the new backend, it may take me a little longer than usual.
* There are 31 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020.
* I have written 6,224 blogs in the now 16+ years since I started blogging.
* No Drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I have yet to fly this year.
* Something tells me that there will be more drone flights in 2021 than there were in 2020 and it may even have a collaboration effort involved.
* I have been updating a number of family graves on Find A Grave in the past couple of weeks. I feel it is my contribution to the next generation to answer questions about people they didn't know.
* We're going to start to brine our Turkey tomorrow, we're doing Thanksgiving at home with just Michelle and myself this season. It is our redshirt year you know.
* I think my family is still planning on bowling this year on Thanksgiving night if it is open. Masks are mandatory. So far everything is still a go.
* The Pittsburgh Steelers at 10-0 are the only undefeated team left in the NFL. Ravens will be in Pittsburgh Thursday Night.
* Corona Virus, you can still track it as it is now starting to pick up steam and the numbers are increasing.
* We're now Yellow for COVID for Monongalia County, track the state stats HERE.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.