Links

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, no idea where my co-author is this morning and I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day. Peanut is nowhere to be found and I've got Cider House Rules playing on the TV behind me.

Our day is going to start off with our typical Sunday morning shopping for the week at Krogers (now I hear Peanut) and coming home and doing a few chores. Our typical Sunday so to speak.

Later this morning Michelle is going to take her office equipment up to Cannonsburg and drop it off and have lunch with one of her former co-workers Stacy. They haven't really had much of a chance to speak since what happened last week, so it'll be time for them to sit and relax a little and talk. 

I have to say the Mountaineers kind of surprised me yesterday, they had a pretty good game in defeating TCU 24-6 here in Morgantown. I have to say I was a little skeptical prior to the game about our chances, but this team was ready to play and they are getting a little more consistent. Leddie Brown himself has already rushed for more yards this year than we did as a team last year. 

I hope everyone has a very special day. 

No comments: